My Pals Are Here! Maths is based on the preferred series of Singapore schools, and is aligned to the Ministry of Education’s latest syllabus.
Drawing from extensive research and feedback from teachers and pupils, the 3rd edition has evolved to further strengthen mathematical concept development through the inclusion of new features to meet the needs of educators, pupils and parents.
Why My Pals are Here?
- Teaches children in a fun, engaging way that will keep pupils interested and keen to learn.
- Provides activities and games to reinforce pupils’ knowledge of concepts, problem-solving strategies and skills.
- Pupils’ thinking skills are stretch further as they are asked with challenging questions.
- Ensures that pupils understand concepts by reviewing every two to four chapters, and assesing their knowledge through Performance Tasks.
“We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the great work that you have done providing Maths enrichment course for Cassandra. She has obtained Distinction in the recently ICAS competition. Great work team!” Sarah.
- Numbers to 1000
- Addition within 1000
- Subtraction within 1000
- Word Problems: Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Multiplication Tables of 2, 5 and 10
- Multiplication Tables of 3 and 4
- Word Problems: Multiplication and Division